You've heard all about #BatKid Now he's got his OWN fan-made movie trailer. This wins the internet. Give it ALL the awards
Use the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons to SHARE this with your friends
After this video went public, the officer resigned
I grew up in a pretty small town. You've heard of ONE STOPLIGHT towns? Yeah...put some eyeballs on the WIKIPEDIA link for my hometown. That's a picture of our town hall/library/police station/municipal house
I saw this list of "signs you grew up in a small town" today and it got me laughing...especially #11
11. An exciting day was driving the 30 miles to the nearest WalMart or McDonalds.
Absolutely true. We used to drive 25 miles to the McD's in Elmira NY.
See the ENTIRE top 25 list here...and leave comments below with your "signs you grew up in a small town"
This is a good hypothetical question . . . even though we can guarantee with 100% certainty it will NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU.
Let's say you woke up tomorrow and realized you'd become a BILLIONAIRE overnight. What's the first thing you would do? Here are six of the best answers we've heard . . .
1. Call a lawyer, accountant, and financial planner before talking to ANYONE else.
2. Call work, quit, go back to sleep.
3. Not call work, go back to sleep, and let them fire you.
4. Obviously eat celebratory bacon for breakfast.
5. Take the dog for a walk, because he has to pee first thing in the morning and doesn't care whether you've become a billionaire or not. But I'd use that walk to think about things to do with a billion dollars, like hire a dog walker.
6. Anyone who says "Call a lawyer" is wrong. The FIRST thing you'd do is uncontrollably dance, laugh, and scream.
Jennifer Love Hewitt (Photo: Splash News)
You won't even recognize most of these A LIST CELEBS without their makeup! What a difference! CLICK HERE to see the entire gallery
I always thought wearing sweatpants in public was considered the number one sign that you'd GIVEN UP. Which sucks, because sweatpants are really comfortable. So this is GREAT news.
According to a new survey of 52 shop assistants at super high-end luxury boutiques . . . like Armani, Burberry, and Christian Dior . . . when they see someone wearing sweatpants, it's a sign that person is LOADED.
The consensus is that, quote, "Wealthy people sometimes dress very badly to demonstrate superiority." Basically, you're showing you're SO rich that you don't need to prove you're rich.
Now . . . you can't wear the $4 Walmart sweatpants and get away with it. You've got to buy the more expensive sweatpants. But you get to wear them in public . . . isn't that a totally worthwhile investment?
Men think they're clever and sneaky and are getting away with all kinds of stuff. They aren't. Women INVENTED being clever and sneaky and getting away with all kinds of stuff . . . and they INSTANTLY know it when they see it.
Here are the top eight things guys THINK they're doing sneakily and getting away with . . . but women always notice.
1. Turning your head away from a woman as she's approaching . . . so you're already looking that direction once she passes and you can check out her butt.
2. Trying to lead a text conversation toward having a woman send you nude photos. She recognizes the chess moves you're trying to pull immediately.
3. Asking leading questions to find out if she's single. She's ready to tell the truth or lie anyway, depending on whether she's into you.
4. Checking out other women in general.
5. Trying really, really hard NOT to look down at a woman's breasts.
6. When you're into a woman and accidentally show up where she works or in her neighborhood. Even though it's not in a creepy, stalker way . . . she notices.
7. Hiding your insecurities by going over-the-top with bragging.
8. Scratching yourself down below. Women are WAY better at doing it subtly . . . so they notice when you AREN'T as subtle as you think.