Did you know that you can see a white car in one of the battle scenes in MEL GIBSON'S "Bravehart"? That's just one of the errors that can be found in RollingStone.com's list of 10 Ridiculous Movie Mistakes.
Here's the Top 10 . . .
1. "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" (2003): The ID number on John Connor's getaway plane changes.
2. "Django Unchained" (2012): The movie takes place in 1858. JAMIE FOXX wears sunglasses throughout most of it. Well, sunglasses have been around since the 12th Century, but they didn't make their way to the U.S. until 1929.
3. "Jurassic Park" (1993): WAYNE KNIGHT is supposedly talking to someone online . . . but it's obvious he's talking to a pre-recorded video.
4. "North By Northwest" (1959): A kid covers his ears moments BEFORE a gunshot rings out in the Mount Rushmore cafeteria.
5. "Pulp Fiction" (1994): In the scene where SAM JACKSON and JOHN TRAVOLTA somehow avoid being hit by a hail of bullets at close range, there are actually bullet holes in the wall behind them BEFORE the shooting starts.
6. "Braveheart" (1995): A white car is visible during one of the battle scenes.
7. "Gladiator" (2000): A chariot flips over, revealing a GAS CANISTER hidden in the back.
8. "Commando" (1985): ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S Porsche gets badly damaged . . . but in a subsequent scene, it's miraculously repaired.
9. "The Goonies" (1985): After their adventure is over, Data tells a reporter about fighting a giant octopus. But that scene had been CUT FROM THE MOVIE.
10. "Independence Day" (1996): At the secret Area 51 military base, JEFF GOLDBLUM angrily kicks over a trash bin that's labeled "Art Dept."
(Check out the full write-ups on each mistake, plus videos, at RollingStone.com.)